We also provide therapies for other eye anomalies including: Diabetic retinopathy, Macular degeneration, Dry eye (conjunctivitis), Giant papillary conjunctivitis (GPC).
Ophthalmic Services provided by Atlanta Eye Clinic
- Adult Comprehensive Eye Examination, including Glaucoma and Cataract Evaluation
- Pediatric Eye Examinations
- Medical Evaluations and Treatments, include Infection and Ocular Emergencies
- Contact Lens Design Fitting and Evaluation
- Basic Vision Therapy for Eye Strain, Muscle Teaming, Lazy Eye.
- Glaucoma and Cataract Surgery Co-Management
- Dry Eye Evaluation and Treatment
- LASIK Co-Management
- Free Lens Cleaning and Frame Adjustments.
Clear vision begins with healthy eyes
Here at Atlanta Eye Clinic, we examine your eyes properly — which means that we take the time to ask you the right questions in order to understand your unique vision needs while also giving you enough time to ask your own questions. Together, we’ll find the solutions that will provide you with a clear prescription and great ocular health.
Your examination includes an unhurried determination of your best prescription, testing of your eye muscle balance and function, and a thorough evaluation of your ocular nervous system.
You receive a comprehensive eye health evaluation, which includes cataract and glaucoma testing, evaluation for dry eyes and a detailed retinal evaluation.
We keep detail records of the stages of your retinal health, which means better prevention, detection, and management of eye disease for you.
Give us a call today and schedule your eye exam. Also walk-in are welcome.